Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the clinics and is parking available?
We have 2 clinics in Papamoa and one at Papamoa College for students and staff only.
- Papamoa Beach Rd clinic is at number 354, in between Evans Rd and Hartford Ave. Parking on the roadside or onsite next to the clinic. Only one car is allowed to be parked onsite on a first in first served basis.
- Papamoa East Clinic is at 5 Golden Sands Drive, located on the roadside of the Excelsa Medical Centre, ample parking around the back of the building.
- Papamoa College Clinic is near the student services. Ask at the desk for further instruction to get to the room.
What should I expect?
The Family Physio Approach:
It is important to get things right from the start, so we take extra time with you to get an in depth understanding of your injury. Every appointment is one-on-one with the physio, and includes:
- A detailed history of the injury.
- Review of x-rays, scans and any other relevant medical notes.
- A thorough assessment of your injury and areas around your injury that may be contributing to it.
- An accurate as possible diagnosis of the injury.
- An Action Plan to outline what we will do and what you can expect to get you back to 100%.
- Hands-on treatment of the injury which can include massage, mobilisation, manipulation, dry needling (Western Acupuncture) and Bodytool deep tissue release.
- Other treatment may include therapeutic ultrasound, sports taping, education on injury healing rates and acute injury management.
- A tailor made exercise programme to get you back to 100% – this can be printed off or emailed to you and is accessible on your smart phone.
Can I bring a support person?
What should I wear?
How much does it cost
To obtain an accurate quote please call 07 574 2495.